[TechAssist] mitsubishi model ts4573- no vertical sweep

  • From: Ttkirkpat@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:33:00 EST

Vertical ic401 had a hole in it. I believe it to be an LA7838- but I do not
have service literature to verify. I replaced with the LA7838 and also the 4
filters in that area for vertical, still no vertical sweep. If it is an
LA7838 then the power sources are low. Pin 1 would be about 10.4vdc but reads
8.2vdc and pin8 should be about 24vdc and reads only 10.2vdc. Thanks to
anyone who can verify which ic this model uses and/or explain why I might not
have vertical sweep. Thanks from Mike at the Video Center. My e-mail  is
ttkirkpat@xxxxxxx