[TechAssist] Re: mits proj. VS6047 and VS4533 no pix has sound

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 01:26:31 -0500

Do these tvs have the yokes that have a plug/connector on them? I'm pretty
sure the VS 4533 does, but not sure about the 6047.....the vert pins get
cracks on the solder on the yokes, so I loosen them, rotate for inspection
and generally resolder them no matter what condition they are in and
realign.

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN