[TechAssist] Re: mailing a tube to someone I don't know to be reliable

  • From: "Ed Gaidies" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 07:18:03 -0400

You won't know if he's "reliable" till you send him something.
        But he's been with us long enough, for us to know he's a good
risk.
If you are not sure, arrange something up front.
        Personally, I never had Parts Dealing with him..and seeing "bad"
news travels faster than "good" news... never heard anything negative.

        But like all dealings over the net....protect your assets, and
don't assume.

        Private Email between buyer/seller is reasonably cheap.;-)

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx