[TechAssist] Re: magnovox ts2575 25f800 chassis

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 12:46:57 -0500

Al, the schematic calls for 140v when looking at the power supply section
but the dc voltage at the HOT collector says 129v, 129v is common on any
philips tv since very early C8 and C9 chassis so unless you have some
symptom you are trying to fix, which you haven't mentioned or I missed, I'd
say the 129v is right and the 140v is just another common error.
Jim Myers
jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx