[TechAssist] magnetrons

  • From: "Video Clinic-Pana" <videoclinicpana@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 09:58:22 -0600

here is a list of magnetrons looking for a home. I don't do microwaves and
these are left over from previous owner.

Sanyo                 2M217H,  2M128A,  2M172J
Goldstar              2M107A, 2M223
matsushita         2M204, 2M209
sharp                 2of 2M207, 2M107A
Litton                  2M170
Panasonic          2M186A
Toshiba              2M172J
Samsung           2 of 0M55M, 3 of OM75S, OM52C

these are pulls and I don't know their condition, but they look like they are
ok. Hope this is enough info to identify them.

I'm willing to send them for postage.   If you need one of these let me know
via email and I'll send it to you.  if it's a good one just reimburse my
postage.
  honor system  till it doesn't work

Roy  aka videoclinicpana@xxxxxxxxx

SUBJECT field to the address above.