[TechAssist] Re: magnavox 25G1 yoke noisy

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 16:16:47 -0400

Wires or yoke parts are moving around. Idea is to glue everything together.
You need something that penetrates. Best thing would be a very low viscosity
epoxy because it contains no solvents. If you use something with a solvent
you need to give it plenty of time to evaporate.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave
Greenville SC 29609