[TechAssist] Re: looking for a flyback for NEC monitor

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 16:33:05 -0500

John, it is better to have the original email below so we can follow the
history of the topic (thread). What was the model of the monitor, the
size of screen, and the part number on the flyback? I have a couple
scrap NEC monitors which were brand new but were in a trucking accident.
Maybe with luck I have your part.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
7134 Fife Rd, RR 7
Guelph Ontario Canada N1H 6J4
Fax: (519)821-1530
email: gary (at) number63.ca

john hoggatt wrote:

> Well i tried FOX INTERNATIONAL, had the part no,location no, model no, But
> they cant research, or look up NEC parts[ what's to look up]they cant help
> me, does anybody have an idea to obtain a flyback transformer?This monitor
> is'nt that old [dec 2000] Arent they in the parts business? When you have all
> the numbers and they are to lazy to order a part.
> Johnnie L Hoggatt
> 617-19 Archer Ave.
> Marshall IL 62441
> 217-826-5122  jhoggatt@xxxxxxxx