[TechAssist] Re: kv-27tx20

  • From: "Kevin Harris" <kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:09:03 -0500

872901632   Q551  2SC4927 horz out (original was 2sd1941)
872911980   Q550  2SC2688  horz drive
 hope this helps, only have microfiche on this, but can lookk up any other
parts needed.

Kevin Harris Sr.
kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tritronicsinc.com
800-638-3328 ext 1241
fax 1-800-888-3293

Tritronics, Inc.
1306 Continental Dr
Abingdon, MD 21009

** Philips Master Distributor
** Hitachi Elite Distributor
** RCA/GE/Proscan (TCE) Premier Distributor
** Sharp Distributor of the Year 2000 - 2002
** Toshiba Distributor of the Year
**  NESDA Partner in Excellence