[TechAssist] kv-27tx20

  • From: "harry fogarty" <snoopys2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:01:16 -0800

i have a sony kv27tx20.it is going into shutdown at turn on.i have cheaked
all the voltages from the reg.to the hot.everything seems fine.i don`t have
a schematic for this set.i am just wondering if anyone out there is familier
with this set and can tell me if the horizontal that is in it is the right
part number.the one that is in there right now is a d1941.it has been
replaced prior to coming into my shop.i am running out of solutions on this
set.thanks to everyone out there from Harry from PRINCE RUPERT REPAIRS.

Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: