[TechAssist] jail bars? fix Audiovox AVT-1475 13" color AC/DC TV narrow width

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 12:47:52 -0500

I notice the contrast is unusual with silvery highlights, and jail bars across.
found one voltage source to the CRT board for the three outputs, at +135 VDC. I
traced it back the the fky source, changed the diode and cap with no help. Looks
just like the usual "200V CRT lytic cap" that usually goes, but it's not.
Any help needed to finish this. (I think customer was living with this other
issue).
Phil