[TechAssist] Re: increasing ge service contract rates

  • From: "markbrock" <markbrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 08:26:46 -0600

Jerry:
     I have not heard from GE for a long time, maybe nothing going on around
here ?  were pretty far from any major city,  but used to do a couple calls
a year for them,  I'm interested in doing some more ext. warr. service work,
it seems to be the future,  can I bother you for there ph number,   I can't
seem to find it,  maybe it was a bad thing the last time,
thanks
brock
Brock Electronics
R.R.4 box 237