[TechAssist] Re: hitachi manuels

  • From: "John @ Myers TV " <myers_tv_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 23:59:32 -0400

Joel,

I can't find the ones you're referring to.
I've downloaded what I think you are looking for from Hitachi's site.
I'll send you the download link privately after the upload to the
archive is complete.
Walter has good advice, though. Hitachi has a ton of info available on
their site. Well worth your while to sign up.

John Myers
Myers TV Service Co.
376 E. State St.
Alliance, OH 44601

Voice / Fax: 330-821-6545
Myers_tv_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.myerstv.net

Computer Lie #1: You'll never use all that disk space.