[TechAssist] Re: hitachi 50DX01B and 50UX1B questions

  • From: "Mark Simpson" <res050hb@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:51:37 -0500

Hitachi provides all service centers with FREE service manual downloads.You
don't have to be authorized.go to this site and request a password,they are
the best .Also lots of service tips there.http://hitachiserviceusa.com
too bad the rest of the greedy companies won't do this.They will also send
you a free cd-rom with all part numbers upon request
Mark Simpson
Mark Electronics
104 E. Dr. M.L.K. Jr,Blvd
Plant City,FL 33566