[TechAssist] Re: forward from techassist list

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 11:25:52 -0500

I posted this on chat but decided to post here too because it will get
to more techs.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx(Old=A0TV=A0Man) Date: Mon, Jun 6, 2005, 7:26pm To:
chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [chat] Re: forward from techassist list
Reply=A0to: chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tib - I agree. I sent a second check today.
I received a nice note from Sandie.
She says she is amazed and grateful for all of you great people. Thank
you.
Signed: Sandie Keller

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx From: tibstv@xxxxxxxxxxx Date: Mon,
Jun 6, 2005, 11:46pm (CDT+5) To: chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [chat]
Re: forward from techassist list Reply=A0to: chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i continue to keep the kellers in prayer and with her ( Sandie )faith
and Gods grace they will overcome this tradgedy. I hope all on this list
find it in their hearts to contiue to help them fiancially
If all members put one single repair and sent the profit to the Kellers
it might just get them thru this crisis
=A0
God Bless
tib
=A0
--
Tiberio Moreira
412 Lancaster st

I recieved this three page hand written letter today from Sandie. She
wished I would share it with you all. I copied it word for word here for
all to read. It broke my heart.
Phil Bader
June 2, 2005
5:00 AM

Dear Phil,
I am sending this letter to you and if you can, please scan it and send
it out to everyone.
I have been shocked at the outpouring of love and care that all of you
have shown.
It is not possible for me to express my gratitude with words.I would
love to send you all a great thank you for your prayers and donations
and calls.
God is my provider and has blessed me and Doug with such wonderful
blessings through all of your hands.
The hardest part of all of this has been ! watching Doug suffer with
pain beyond explaination.
Doug is or has been heavily medicated for the pain, and the stress on
his heart. As most of you know, Doug has recieved 5 open heart surgeries
during his life, and has an artificial heart valve. During the accident
Doug's right hand was severed almost all the way off. His right arm was
twisted around by the blade and his arm broken in several places. His
entire right side of his body was severly bruised and his ribs cut open.
His right eye was saved by his glasses, but due to the blow to it was
swollen shut for over a week.He recieved a lasceration above that eye
that took 6 days to stop the blood flow. He is covered in cuts and
bruises and his body is still suffering a lot of trauma. As I write
this, his entire body is swollen to the point he looks as though he
weighs an additional 100 pounds heavier. He ha! s been hemoraghing
through his nose and anywhere else blood c an escape, including his
kidneys. But he is fighting to stay with us, and God has given him
unbelievable strength as well as myself. My daughter was on the floor
beneath him for almost another week. I had just brought her home from
intensive care when this happened to Doug. Because of the trauma, she
experienced when Doug was injured "she saw him when this happened", she
was readmitted and was released on 5/31/05.
My 18 year old has become her sister's "Mom" for now, because I need to
be with Doug around the clock. I have been home twice/three times for a
few hours and directly back. I have a folding chair in his room, so I
have been able to dose and nap.
Doug has a long recovery ahead and he is more worried about how he will
make it now. But God has never let me down. With all this going on, my
car has quit and has a cracked head so I have o! ne friend who has taken
me back and forth. I don't know how I will get Doug to and from the
doc's when he is released, but I am trusting God to take care of it.
My appreciation and love to all of you, and I will continue to keep Jay
posted.
Forever Grateful,
Sandie Keller
--