[TechAssist] Re: for the record + repairing without a schematic?

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 06:17:10 -0400

The common problem is both the customer AND the products are
becoming too cheap! Here is the states we have Wal-Marts that
sell for practically nothing. They are so large and buy in
bulk that they can also buy for nothing, so they "pass the
savings on to the customer". No one looks at "quality"
anymore, just "price or cost".
Doug

al m wrote:

> Stefaan, once you're around long enough  you won't need the scats for the
> common problems.
> al marquardt
> ampm@xxxxxxx

Doug Keller          "Learn from the mistakes of others,
Wis-Kel Electronics   because you won't live long enough
101 Freeland Ave.     to make them all yourself"
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxx