[TechAssist] Re: for the record + repairing without a schematic?

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 09:23:12 -0400

Tommy,
I understand what you are saying...there are some problems you need a schematic
for.
Also, anyone relying on tips programs will not make it.
No tip program will have every fault for a model listed.
I think about half the time I look for something in a database, it is not there
and I have to find a print, or go to you guys for help.
I repair a lot of sets without a schematic and even more now without resorting
a database.
Anyone who goes to a tip program before troubleshooting, is only hurting
themselves.
I find all the new circuits intriguing and do my best to understand them either
on
my own, or from the help of you guys.
Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
Be careful of your thoughts.
They may become your words any moment.
Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com