[TechAssist] Re: for the record + repairing without a schematic?

  • From: "Stefaan Van Slycken" <vanslycken@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 09:55:52 +0200

Thanks for all the replies so far.  As you might have guessed, school has
thaught me little or nothing  (i skipped al "tv technique" lessons and
learned it from a couple of books i had).  By now, i'm beginning to know the
sets i mostly work on pretty good (thomson ICC5...ICC20), but that's because
i have the schems...
Well, I'll learn... thing is, my dad was going to teach it to me after my
studies (he had a lot of experience and was very good at all sorts of
repairs) but he passed away before i graduated.  So now i'm continuing
business at home, only with what i know from school...

Thanks for the help!
Stefaan Van Slycken
Van Slycken Elektro, Belgium.