[TechAssist] Re: fixfinder info-by rca

  • From: "John Florea" <Watcher000000000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 02:56:56 -0800

The updates they put out regularly have newer tips for newer chassis. The new
tips are ones that the RCA Authorized centers have found. They can be useful,
but then again so can these newsgroups and the other sites that I belong to. I
used to get the updates, but I quit doing so about a year ago. Hope this helps.

John Florea
Affordable Electronics
Tumwater Washington.