[TechAssist] Re: fix it for you?

  • From: Jack <lightwizard_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 22:46:38 -0800 (PST)

Breaker one-nine, hey good buddy... blah, blah,
blah...
This list reminds me of those days...
Entirely too much sensless verbage clogging up
everyone's mailbox.
Jack

--- "Richard Golden d.b.a. Golden Video Repair Center"

www.augusta-ga.bbb.org/report.html?compid=6001278&national=y
> Center For:
> Pioneer,
> City, GE

Authorized on: Sony, TCE, Pioneer, Denon, NAD

SUBJECT field to the address above.