[TechAssist] Re: fix: RCA Proscan PS35123, CTC169EJ5 slight videosmear to right?]]

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:16:41 -0500

Almost as bad as unplugging all the connections from the board,
disconnecting high voltage, getting everything ready to pull the board
out, then discovering that you never unplugged it from the wall!! *laughs*

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org
"Learn from the mistakes of others, because you
won't live long enough to make them all yourself"