[TechAssist] Re: emerson vcr3002 intermitant

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:58:26 -0700

The little jumper board may have intermittant connections on it, but sounds
like you already tried resoldering that.
Check the Regulator IC (STK5343) and the transistor that's mounted on the
same heat sink.
The tend to get crusty connections on it.

-Ed-

teltek@xxxxxxxxxxx

Tel-Tek Electronics
Midland