[TechAssist] Re: doesnt understand why

  • From: Edward Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 21:08:34 -0400

Pete;
I will leave the details to the List Administrator.

        Anyone that makes an effort to communicate in English on this forum,
will never be shut out on this list.

Realize...that help you ask for may not be available..since you don't
want 300 people posting, "I can't help you on that" we do not post.

Make an effort to include Manufacturer/Model/Chassis..and anything else
besides Serial Number.

Show us...that you have made an honest effort to use your technical
know-how, equipment (limited or not) to isolate the problem, and post
your diagnosis.

        A good thing to do..(and by the way..we are the best) is sit back and
read...see what is being posted.
How it is being posted..Monitor the list for a few days.

Do not expect to sign onto a Technical List(Live)..and get instant
results for a set on your bench.

Learn to save your emails relating to fixes for the above..and
sometimes add your own.

        Keep in mind..short of being redundant...If we have no fix for your
particular situation/Model/Manufacturer we will not post.
        Take the time to tell us the problem, and most will not hesitate to
pass along our experience.

-Ed-
Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics