[TechAssist] Re: ctc203 flyback, nla

  • From: Wayne Vanaman <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:57:52 -0500

Well, the reply about being in a customer list (database) should have
been to me, but got side stepped a couple of posts back.

I am the one who made the query, I am the one that was looking for the
part, I am the one that was told "full list price", and I am the one who
was not invited to transact business with you, Electronica.  I must say
I was surprised!

I would have thought that I would have been given an invite to do
business with a new supplier, hoping to win over a new customer.
Unfortunately I was told that I could not buy a part competitively.

I am sure that most on this list are aware of the fact that nobody can
pay list price for warranty parts and stay in business.

I am glad that Electronica has some satisfied customers here.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr
Pensacola, Fl.  32506-3310