[TechAssist] Re: ctc 203ax 27" RCA

  • From: "tvservice" <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:26:20 -0600

I have been doing software upgrades here in Dallas/Ft Worth Texas area on
LG/Zenith LCD projection TV's for similar problem.
Intermittently audio will drop out or pop or static through speakers.
Supposed fix is update software to version 3.29 but we cant get sets to take
uprade using program provided by LG.
When using program it goes through the motions and tv displays upgrade in
progress but when finished service menu still shows original version 3.xx
and still having audio problems.
LG/Zenith tech line says to replace digital pcb as all replacement boards
come with update already. HA!
I got ONE this week that had current software version. Installed in home to
day will wait see if fixed.

Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc