[TechAssist] Re: ctc 203ax 27" RCA

  • From: "Greg Smith" <gaserv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 08:33:11 -0600

According to Tommy, the tech that was working on this set, he could
reproduce the symptom every time when he got to cable channel 28 (Spike TV).
After the cap was added, no problems.  We informed the customer of the
modification & the effects of it & he didn't have a problem with it.  I
would of had a problem with him complaining daily about having to unplug the
set after he went to ch. 28. Greg
Gregory B. Smith
G & A Electronic Services
2521 N. Laurent