[TechAssist] Re: ctc 203ax 27" RCA

  • From: "Ellis Electronics" <Ellistv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ta" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 15:51:14 -0600

Talk about bizarre. I just got off the phone with a customer who asked me
what it would cost to repair a tv that had just lost it's sound. Before he
told me the make or model of the tv I asked him  if it was a RCA, he
answered yes,then I asked if the chassis # was ctc203, he answered yes
again. Just plain weird !
Ellis Electronics
Tony Zurawski
317 W. McDonald Drive