[TechAssist] Re: ctc 203ax 27" RCA

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 13:46:59 -0500

This problem seems to be much worse lately, we have had three or four in
just the past few days and now instead of completely muting the sound
they still have white noise. Maybe the broadcasters have found a better
way to screw with RCA sets.

The Old Master Technician
Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *