[TechAssist] Re: coping schematics

  • From: "tony saracco" <tcselectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 21:32:54 -0600

I have had some success with this, Use a large piece of Plexiglas to keep
page flat and turn on the macro on the camera . Best to keep camera as close
as possible to image as to keep it legible on components and take multiple
photos of larger images. I use Photoshop to merge the multi images to one
and readjust image quality. It Is tedious but it does work.

Tony Saracco
TCS ELECTRONICS
406 Andra Ct.
Gilberts, IL 60136