[TechAssist] Re: computer question, virus?

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 17:40:37 -0500

Larry, why should we laugh? Thats what I'm using too, although whenever
I get time, I am switching to Mozilla 1.6  because Netscape 4.xx is no
longer compatible with many web sites and Mozilla is more or less the
new version of Netscape. Netscape/ Mozilla is not as prone to some of
the viruses that Microsoft is. Everyone should be using Mozilla and
ditching IE/ OE, my opinion. Of course if everyone switched, the viruses
would be written to attack Mozilla instead- so on second thought, forget
it. Just keep on using Microsoft everybody :)

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada
Est. 1984