[TechAssist] Re: company name on net

  • From: "Charles Belich" <seashell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 17:03:07 -0800

Ed , I dont think you get it .
  Common should have been "come on" like "drop it" "give me a break" . For
those who get it no explanation is nessasary , for those who don't  (Ed) no
explanation will suffice. But to clear up how this thread got started here
it is.....
     We were looking into getting a web site for advertising and  noticed we
were getting some free advertising from Techssist. Thought I would point it
out to everyone.
     NESDA dues are about $300.00 we are listed on their web site but not
easily found.
    RCA also has us listed but a search did not show our company.
 Ed  , it's comments (so called humor) like yours that make people leave
list like this.

Charles Belich
Slidewire Electronics
108 S. 1st. Ave KL