[TechAssist] company name on net

  • From: "Charles Belich" <seashell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 11:24:50 -0800

Hello , it's funny. Im a NESDA member RCA asc etc.. But when I do a search
for "tv repair hibbing"  I do not see our company listed. What does come up
on a Yahoo search is a TechAssist post and there is our name , it's listed
#9. When" tv repair slidewire" is searched we are listed #1. My point is
that a customer might do a search on the net to get his or her TV repaired
and will see our name. Every little bit helps................Charlie

Charles Belich
Slidewire Electronics
108 S. 1st. Ave KL
Hibbing , MN 55746