[TechAssist] Re: blue tube for Mits VS-4544

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 20:56:24 -0500

I have one that I replaced new a year and a half ago. If you can get me
the tube number I'll see if they match.
You better make absolutely sure all 3 tubes are not scored, because the
usually do. Blue tube seems to be the easiest to see problem.

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

Servicing the Consumer Electronic Industry since 1963

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx