[TechAssist] blue tube for Mits VS-4544

  • From: R&S Electronics <rsteph44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 08:31:21 -0800 (PST)

This Mitsubshi projo has a big burn spot in the blue
tube. I tried to get a tube for it from Mitsubshi last
year but was told NLA. The customer got tired of
seeing a big yellow blob in the center of the screen
so he gave me the set.Does any body out there have a
good used blue tube in their junkpile that would sell
cheap?

=====
Robert Stephens
R&S Electronics
1231 S. Eddy
Pecos,Texas 79772
432-447-6642 phone or fax
rsteph44@xxxxxxxxx
Been in the TV repair business since 1964

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
be found on Google or any other engine!To remove or join, click:
mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe%20chat