[TechAssist] blue conv setup ptk169

  • From: "Andrew Soltes" <atv2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 15:16:51 -0700

  hello  everyone
               i  have  this  monster  ptk169 chassis  that will only  let  me
adjust
 the  blue conv  within a 1/4 of  an inch  of my  red and  green cross hatch
 leaving  all the imadges  with  a blue  out  line  i  checked  all plugs going
 to the conv  board  and they are in the right position    i  check the
filters (esr)  found nothing  also  checked  transistor  and  voltages  nothing
 off, on  the  ptv aux board lost  a  this  point  and  i  have  a cust
getting  mad.  maybe  some  knows  what  i've  missed . thanks  for  any  help
 andy
Andy's TV & VCR Service
662 McKean Ave
Donora,Pa. 15033