[TechAssist] Re: apple colorsync monitor

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:42:30 -0500

I think he means horizontal deflection. He said "1 inch wide"
not "1 inch high".
Doug

David Lessard wrote:

> Do you mean vertical deflection?
>
> David Lessard
> Alexandria Electronics
> mrfixit@xxxxxxxxxxx

Doug Keller          "Learn from the mistakes of others,
Wis-Kel Electronics   because you won't live long enough
101 Freeland Ave.     to make them all yourself"
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxx
Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: