[TechAssist] apex model at1314dv/ chassis cn-12dv

  • From: Royal19960@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 17:47:01 EST

Hi all. This Apex came in and I don't have any info on it. I see that it is
not really a well designed unit but one of you might have run into the problem.
It turns on normaly and runs for about 10 mins. After that time it MIGHT
start loosing horiz sync and width and then returninf back to normal. Sometimes
there is a fast moving bar across the screen but it disappears within a second.
The, what I beleave to be, 110volt line varies from 108/110 even when it is
acting up. Mearsureing from what looks like VD551.
Really appears like a voltage regulation problem, just like if you used a
variac on the older style power supplies ad if you lowered the ac input lower
then it should run at where the picture gets real unstable.
Oh well, hopefully someone else has seen this already.
Thanks in advance
Roy

Roy E. Adams C.E.T.
Bonded TV Service