[TechAssist] Re: any deas on a Sylvania 6727df

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 21:36:52 -0500

We have had similar models with the scan-derived rectifier for the 200 volts
shorted. And recently one where the feedback transistor was crippled (tested
OK in circuit) so as to look OK in standby but let the B+ go too high in
power-on, tripping x-ray shutdown. Replacing that transistor fixed the power
and we ran the unit for a day. Customer brought it back today - said it
failed after 15 minutes. Have not got back into it but am thinking I should
have replaced the opto too.
Jerry Silverman Greentron Inc
Mail to: greentron@xxxxxxx
4 Newland Ave Greenville SC