[TechAssist] Re: afterthought...An open letter from Sandie Keller

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 08:20:14 -0600

Doug helped me when I was about to lose my shop, as did many of the rest of
you.
He sent me $100 money order, even though he couldn't afford to do it. That's
just the kind of guy he is.
I am sending them $100 today. It's payback time for me. I will make this a
priority.
I encourage the list members to Please send them what you can, and let's
keep Doug in our prayers.

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " I forgot,..to remember,..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           to forget "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx