[TechAssist] Re: add in techlist

  • From: "Damon" <DamonEB@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 17:30:58 -0500

Doug Doug Douggy.....of course Nobody knows how this Email crap
works.......YOU made it soooooo simple when we started 5 years ago, that
we've forgotten our Names and passwords and forgot about the stuff at the
bottom for vacation and........
You oughta make us put our Name/Password in once a month to verify our Email
address is still an Active Address.
BUT that's more work for you....and we like you too much to put that on your
plate.

Damon B
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN