[TechAssist] access service mode Panasonic PVM tvcr 2nd post

  • From: "Terry J Hutchison" <sony1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 01:51:57 -0500

Away from shop but was hoping someone could answer my previous post.  This is a
25 inch panasonic tvcr combo, vert scan is down about an inch from top and
bottom with no distortion.  Is there a service mode correction for these sets
and if so can someone tell me how to access it? I can give the entire model
number monday but I figure if there is one it should be generic to most of
these models.  Sure would apprectiate the help.  Terry

Terry J Hutchison
T&G Television Repair
Kingsland, Ga.
sony1@xxxxxxxx