[TechAssist] Re: a new thought? RE:Sams photofact cost?

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 13:06:23 -0400

There should be no "copyright" laws on service literature, unless they want to
Doug

Paul Gendreau wrote:

> Walter:
>
> When then material is shared the profit comes from use of the material.
>
> No, you don't make a profit when you share a manual.  But the person who
> uses it does when he collects money from a customer, and that was money lost
> to the person who was owed for the copyright.
>
> Best regards,
>
> --== Paul ==--

> Paul R. Gendreau, Jr.
> Tel: 207-490-1835
> Fax: 207-490-1893
> Email: Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> http://www.servicesoftware.com

Doug Keller               "Don't be afraid to go after what you
Wis-Kel Electronics        want to do and what you want to be, but
101 Freeland Ave.          don't be afraid to be willing to pay
Terra Alta, WV             the price"
USA       26764
1-304-789-3165
dek@xxxxxxxxxx