[TechAssist] Re: Ztips What is the latest update

  • From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 01:21:59 -0500

Yeah, Zenith is a little behind the times. The last version I am aware of is
January 2002, Version 4.6. Maybe when LG took over they quit the program. Or
they are going to update every two or three years.  It was not great anyway,
not for it's namesake at least. The private Tip programs have many more
Zenith Tips. I liked it for chassis identifications though.

Perry Bower
Electric Medic
"It's Cheaper to Keep Her"
http://www.electricmedic.com
Free Electronic Screensaver:
http://www.eyetide.com/download/?s=O3OfmSLHXygGHCv1W6Gz3Bgjtq3DNNMNdcKsYSVGC
3850 Washington Road  Suite 4C
Augusta, Georgia 30907
Phone: 706-8MEDIC4  (863-3424)
Phone: 706-863-3474
Fax: 706-863-2316
mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Provide Extended care for: AON, Circuit City, GE Contracts, Glass Agency,
Philips Contracts, NEW, Rex