[TechAssist] Re: Zenith tuner #175-2720

  • From: Philip Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 09:33:38 -0400

Geez, this is like our cival war era historical recount of the
"underground railroad" where caring American individuals had to secretly
smuggle the slaves safely over to Canada for their freedom.
I wish we had a more open policy between our two countries.
Now if Don were in Mexico, one could just give it to someone who would
walk it across without incident.
(tongue-in-cheek here)
;-)
Phil B

Jorge Camboni wrote:

> Is it ok if I get it from Tip Top and send it to you??
> You send me the old one and I take care of the exchange
> for you .I might even get one from Module Exchange
> just email me privately
> kind regards Jorge
>
> At 04:50 p.m. 27/06/03 -0300, <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >The above tuner used in many Zenith chass's is NLA .My unit is mod#
> >Z19A0ZG-GA-Z line.Main & only module used in this set is #9-1869.Has
> >anyone tryed subbing this tuner & what did you use.    I'm an ASC for L/G
> >& can't beleive it's NLA .Have tryed my other parts sources with no
> >luck.This is only a 6 year old unit.Has a great pix but tuner is
> >intermittent.Tryed a solder-up but no diff.Anyone have a good used one
> >they would part with for a fair price.No Tip/top responces pls,I'm in
> >Canada.Metro tuner here in Canada are toooo expensive for a rebuilt or
> >repair..TIA...
> >Don of HARTS-TVCR-ASC
> >9 Robert St,Oromocto,NB,Canada,E2V3N2
> >Tel-506-357-9785,Fax-506-357-6010
> >hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx
> >

> >*****************************************************************************
> >CHECK OUT THE NEW CHATROOM! Just login and click on chat!
> >http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/main.htm
> >The Tech Address Book:
> >http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/contact.htm
> >Add a Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
> >http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/main.htm
> >Lost Password:
> >http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Lost your Login Info?".
> >Email Archives:
> >//www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/
>
> Jorge Camboni, GY Electronics, Richardson, TX

> CHECK OUT THE NEW CHATROOM! Just login and click on chat!
> The Tech Address Book:

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx