[TechAssist] Re: Zenith Z56Z83RB PTV Weird problem

  • From: "Mclemore, Michael - Vanguard High School" <mclemorm1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:02:30 -0500

Hi :
        I am teaching electronics' here at vanguard high and we are
replacing a convergence board on a RCA model p56820bl, chasse  ptk1915dp,ser
#.732290578.The students need the directions to enter service mode to set up
the TV. This is a excellent training project . Can you help us?.
Thanks
Mike McLemore

352-671-4900 xt 59486