[TechAssist] Re: Zenith Z52Z95D8 9-1674 SWEEP 9-1690 CONVERGENCE. update

  • From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:36:43 -0500

Thanks Jerry. I had no problem changing the IC's, I think the heat is coming
from the -5V regulator. But it might be normal, or are you saying that both
IC's on the 9-1960 board should run the same? The insulator on the heat sink
is still intact. the -5V regulator is regulating at 5.1V. Maybe I should
change that.
Al Marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx
Al Marquardt Electronic Repair