[TechAssist] Re: Zenith VCR VRL4242HF

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 23:10:44 -0500

David,
If this is the unit I am thinking of, the take-up arm should sit behind the
pinch
roller at home position.
If this is the unit that has the "U" shaped arm for the clutch, that goes bad.
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics      Be careful of your thoughts.
501 Luther Rd                        They may become your words
Harrisburg, PA 17111                            any moment.
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com