[TechAssist] Re: Zenith VCR VRL4242HF

  • From: "Wilfred Blakey" <wblakey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 17:52:04 -0500

Try sending me a picture as you said and I will try to get you a part number
as I do warranty for LG. Global Elect sells parts for Zenith so they might
be the best place. I don't know if LG will sell to non ASC centres otherwise
they are the best place.
Hope your Christmas and New Year were good for you and your family.
Blakey TV
Kirkland Lake,Ont.,Canada