[TechAssist] Zenith VCR # VRJ210 - FCC: BEJ9QKE4110

  • From: "techforce" <techforce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 23:57:00 -0500

My Neighbor , the "Wannabe Tech" Did a number on this ones Eject Mechanism
because the Tape Stuck in it.

I was able to re-assemble the Mechanism with some extra effort, but he also
disassembled the Gear Assembly, and looks like he lost a spring or possibly
another piece....because I re-assembled that, and it works ok except when in
Play the Pinch roller wont press against the Capstan because of the Missing
Spring...also when it stops, you hear a bad sounding SNAP as the tall post
spins and the assembly rides up its grooves...Im sure alot of  Techs know
this popular type of loading gear Im talking about. MCM lists a kit for
$14.95 , their #32-5530 on page 177 of catalog 44....used in J,K, L series
VCR's....but it dont have the parts I need in there ... :(

I need someone who could maybe take a Pic for me of that assembly put
together correctly, or another Tech willing to sell me the right spring or
other parts missing or both. Thanks.

Steve
Technotronic Dimensions, NY (USA)
www.100megspop2.com/techforce