[TechAssist] Zenith TV?VCR TVSB1320takes a while to come on.

  • From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 10:35:51 -0400

 This thing won't turn on when first plugged in. The voltages on the power
supply are the same when it doesn't work as when it does work. I found that
the always 5V is good but the only thing I can find is the 5v power on is
2.6V.When I heat the power supply the 2.6V goes to 5V and the set turns
on.then it turns on all the time but the voltage is still at 2.6V.Can anyone
tell me what turns this set on and where the reset is. Cooling with freeze
after it starts working does no good. Should I just change the 5V regulator
as it seems to be giving everyone trouble?Where does that 5V power on come
from? No scat as usual and customer as usual doesn't want to put a lot of
money into it.
al marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx