[TechAssist] Re: Zenith TV with noise lines horizontal model SJ2722LK5

  • From: electronicrepair@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 13:19:14 -0400

PHILL, THE INFO YOU GIVE SERVES NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF TIME WITHOUT THE
LOCATION NUMBER. THANKS,
                                      GUY R. WILLIAMS
                                DeVEAUX ELECTRONICS
                    1324 1/2 PRIMROSE;TOLEDO, OHIO 43612
                        Ph# 419-478-6500  FAX# 419-478-1742
                          ELECTRONICREPAIR@xxxxxxxx
On Wed, 19 Sep 2001 09:40:41 -0400 "Phillip R. Hull"
<phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Look for a bad electrolitic cap next to the Jungle IC
> Phillip R Hull
> phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

with  unsubscribe  in the subject line.